Incorporating massage as part of your regular wellness routine can help maintain physical, mental and emotional well being. The physical changes massage brings to your body can have a positive effect in many areas of your life.
Besides increasing relaxation and decreasing anxiety, massage lowers your blood pressure, increases circulation, and improves recovery from injury. It reduces fatigue and can increase your concentration.
Massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen. It has proven to help with the following conditions:
- chronic and acute pain & discomfort
- migraine, tension, & sinus headaches
- back pain, tightness & discomfort
- helps prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts
- reduces muscle spasms, cramping, scar issue
- increase joint flexibility
- arthritis, osteoporosis
Feel Well Bodyworks customizes your therapy sessions to meet your massage & bodywork needs. We are dedicated in healing and balancing your body, mind & spirit.
We dedicate the full treatment time to you. Let us make a difference in your life.
Invest in yourself!